Fever/Food
Hi Sir/Madam, Which type of food we must have while we are suffering from fever? Please let me know

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, fever is common symptoms of many infectious and inflammatory diseases, so actual type of diet depends on the cause of fever, for example during cold, avoid all cold foods, during gastroenteritis, avoiding spicy and eating curd rice helps, during Thypoid avoid non veg foods, Eat more of rice. In general, while fever, drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated eat easily digestible foods like rice items, rice in milk, avoid spicy foods, Eat fresh fruits more.

Food for fever patient