Fever,eye pain,taste
I had fever for 2 days.the problem is I'm very tired. I couldn't recognise the taste. Couldn't eat anything

It is a common problem during fever. The region is cough and acid increases in our body and due to taking high power antibiotics and anti viral medicine we get our taste bitter. I will suggest you to take lemon or lemon juice twice or thrice a day.  When your taste is bitter your hunger is also disappeared. The lemon will help not only to change your taste but also help you to improve your hunger and digestion as well.  The other things you can do to chew some mouth freshener.