Fever cough and cold
I have a baby of 5 months. He is suffering from fever fot last 7 days. At night he gets down with fever after 12 even i give medicine like meftal p to reduce it but it effects for 3 hours .Again he gets fever.So what should I do to make him fit

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its been seven days but i do not understand why you have still not taken him to a pediatrician. Dont waste any more time and consult a pediatrician near you in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore

Hello.......you should take him to hospital.. Now you are only giving symptomatic treatment and it's not working... It could be bacterial or viral infection..... Blood routine check and general examination is necessary... Consult pediatrician in nearest hospital......