Fever cold
Having cold since last two days today experiencing bit of fever also. Since yesterday I have had 3 tablets of paracetamol dolo-65 but still condition is same

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I would like to know what your temperature reading was? Do you also have shivering and chills along with fever? Do you have any body pains? Any soreness in the throat? It might be a viral infection that you are suffering from. You can take a paracetamol thrice a day for fever and if it doesn't subside by itself, kindly consult a general physician in person for further management of your condition. We wish for your speedy recovery. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala

Please see a doctor who can examine you and advise what medicine needs to be taken.