Fever body ache and cough
Have taken one dolo 650mg in the morning, and then took one imol plus to reduce body ache. Please suggest me the medicine I should take to recover Thanks

Hi... Looks like you have developed viral fever.... Viral fever is self limiting with symptomatic management.... Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey ... Consult Physician if symptoms persists.... I hope this helps....