Fever blister on upper lip
I have been recently diagnosed with covid 5 days ago and I have been treated with Dolo 650, Levocitrazine, Azithromycin, and multivitamin, . Now I have recovered from my fever. I have noticed some fluid filled blisters on my upper lip. They are looking like a patch in 2 areas on my upper lip. Please suggest some ointment to prevent them from spreading to other areas and to dry them.

Looks like a herpes over upper lip  . U need a proper medication.
Please approach for consultation
It could be a viral infection.. get a direct consultation for proper treatment to avoid scarring and pigmentation..