Fever and loss motion
My son is ill past 10 days.he is not eating and drinking any thing. He have fever and loss motion. He loses 2 kg wait due to this. I tried two doctor advise and medicine. But still he have same issue.yes his loss motion is not frequently. But his health is down day by day. Don't know what should I need to do...I tried to admit it in hospital, but as per doctor this is not required..... Kindly suggest......

Hi, if he has fever go for complete blood count, xray chest, usg abdomen. In childrens worms also can cause constipation, give him green leafy vegetable diet and more water, if he is not taking food admit him under pediatrician for furthur evaluation and treatment.10 days fever is not a simple thing, it needs complete evaluation.