Fever and cough

I am having cough n fever for past 3 days. Sometimes it went to 102F . also having headache and body ache

Doctor Answers (2) on Fever and cough

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern, such high degree fever with cough indicates a certain infection which needs to be taken care of. do you have a dry cough or a cough with sputum? kindly drink lots of water, soft diet, avoid oily and spicy foods and consult a physician near you for further evaluation and management. take a paracetamol 650mg thrice a day after food for controlling fever. you might require a course of antibiotics and other medications for cough. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, Cough, fever and cold indicates some infection. You will need to take an antibiotic. Along with it, you can take Tablet Sinarest for cold and tablet Calpol for fever, three times a day for three days. You can take syp Brozedex one tsp thrice a day.