Fever and cough
Having light fever and deep cough for 2 days. I feel cold also, but no shivering. Should I consult doctor and do some tests.

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

You can do a chest X Ray, CBC ESR SGPT MP and then consult a doctor with the reports.Your symptoms look Viral but better to rule out other diseases.
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi my name is Dr. Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy). As you have described your issue it seem  you are suffering from viral fever, you should definitely meet a doctor once just to rule out any other reason and also take day or two medicine so that you can be comfortable with your problem. Please contact Total Health Care for further assistance. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.