Fever and ceiling fan
I have fever around 102 F from last four days. Can I a sleep in fan?I think fever is repeating due to fan.

Your fever can't be due to fan. If you feel uncomfortable than you can switch off the fan. For your fever the cause might be infection.
You need proper evaluation to rule out other causes and proper treatment. kindly consult the physician.

The fever is due to infection. However in case the fan makes you uncomfortable during fever, please switch off.
Its not due to fan, there is infection which causes fever. Need proper evaluation and treatment. If not comfortable in fan then switch it off as it can be chills
Tap consult now to start proper medications