Festered Insect Bite
I was camping in wild in Goa and hence was exposed to numerous things including a few bites by insect/spider. I had extreme itchiness there and slowly they all developed in small mounds and watered a bit. The itchiness continued and on off I scratched them. I was expecting them to heal sooner but now it is past 4 months. I have like 4 such places where I was bitten. Recently I went for a dip in hot sulphar spring and since then they totally changed the look. The mounds have spread in small flat patches in the area and is constantly itchy & waters a bit. Skin keeps on drying up there & flakes. Also there are few other places where itching has started and the skin is getting is getting dried up there with flakiness.

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Eczema has developed in these lesions Try tenovate cream for 5 days Once daily