Fertility problem
We r planing a baby since last 4 months we didn't get successful then we see a doctor who write my semen test and my wife ultrasound. My semen report is negative there are only 30million sperm reported in my semen 46% sperms were alive according report and 54% were dead. And motility of sperm was very low. Ultra sound of my wife was fine according to doctor.

Hi Please get your semen tested from another lab Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa

+
Chat with a doctor
Hellow.. One should have minimum 20 million sperm per ml, your is 30 million 50 % motile sperm is sufficient for conception.. Even if it's very less doctor will receive sperm and perform intrauterine insemination ,so don't worry , don't make self diagosis3, Consult your doctor with report.