Fertility n masterbation
I am an excessive masterbator, from many years, just started some course for reducing . I want to test what all mishapps have been happened till now to my pennis , I am scared for infertility

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Get a help from sexologist and remove your misconception
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

I completly agree with Dr. Sharadkumar.It do not affect fertility unless it prevent relations with partner.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, While it once was regarded as a perversion and a sign of a mental problem, masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities.