Female took viagra
Is it safe for girls to consume Viagra? Because I just took one last night. Please let me know. Would it affect my baby producing capability?

Hi. Sidenafill or viegra is not harmful. But it should be taken under medical supervision if you need it. It will not affect anyway to your baby producing capacity. Relax. Sometimes we prescribe it as treament.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+192
Chat with a sexologist
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Viagra contains sildenafil which has many uses apart from just the obvious one you know. Anyways, its not to be taken by anyone be it male or female without a doctors prescription.  So its fine now, but do not in the future. It won't affect your BABY PRODUCING capacity as of now. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Viagra is not indicated in girls. It will not create problems for u anyways