Feet problem
My 7 year old child feet right side bone slightly came out in both feet. why this happens? Is she can continue to go to her Tennis and Bharathanatiyam class?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What do you mean by bone comes out? How can bone come out? Why haven't you attached a picture along with this question? Was it so difficult? Repost the question with the details. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.

Peeling feet during pregnancy Red feet during pregnancy Treatment for sore feet