Feet and legs pain

Hi Orthopaedic, I love to walk everyday, I don't use vehicle much. If I walk a bit longer I feels feet pain feet joints and leg pain. If I stand for few hours in balcony or corridors then also I feels same. I'm 5.8 ft tall and 72kg of weight. Could you please tell me what's the problem do I have to use any calcium medicines or do I need to consult a orthopaedic. Thanks in advance yours feed are very valuable to me.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day.
Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Orthopedist 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi You being a young person and having pain in feet and joints could be commonly three issues which I feel 1. Vit d deficiency 2. Increased uric acid levels 3. Polyarthralgia All of the above need some blood tests to rule out but before ruling out all of the above you do need to see a orthopaedic doctor to see what can be best done for you to feel fit again and get rid of your pain