Feels hopeless

I feel quite lonely and bounded within myself. Loads of unusual family and relation problems are there in my life. So i feel like caged and there is no escape to it kind of. I have amenities but at the end of the day its a cage.

Doctor Answers (1) on Feels hopeless

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Dear young lady, I can understand how difficult it must be for you to deal with such feelings and emotions. Feeling lonely, caged, and bound down can be a frustrating experience. Such feelings and emotions can arise within a person due to multiple reasons. Some of them can be underlying interpersonal conflict, psychiatric disorders like depression, personality related factors etc. Such factors usually in combination lead to such experiences by a person. Please seek help at the earliest from nearby psychiatrist or psychologist. They will try and understand your experience and help you deal with such emotions and feelings.. Don't keep your problems to yourselves, please be assured that your problems can be helped through process mental health understanding. Hope this helps you..