Feels dizziness
Hi , feels dizziness many times in a day. Everytime I feels I am moving very slightly. Due to that headache is also started.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Get a few tests like CBC, urine complete, lipid profile, RBS AND thyroid profile and et it checked out by a physician in person or review here with the reports. Anemia, hypotension, hypoglycemia etc can all cause such issues. Drink lots of water and take a tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
G. Rangaswamy
General Physician 34 yrs exp Hyderabad
As you are having pacemaker and using Antihypertensives, you need to be checked physically. Need your Bp to be assessed, functioning of the pacemaker. So consult your regular cardiologist for proper evaluation and treatment