diabetes-icon
FeelingTired and Restless
I am doing intercourse two times per week.I am able to satisfy my wife.But problem is after each intercourse i am becoming tired,restless and getting Body pain and head ache.My penis size is small(2 Inch)and at the time of erection it is enlarging(upto 4 Inches).I am taking tablets for hyper tension.No Diabetis.I am allergic to dust using levocetrizine whenever problem is there.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
Diabetologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Hello I understand your concern. Your problem is easily treatable. But you need to answer few questions before I prescribe you the best prescription. 1. Lifestyle - Do you do any Exercise or is your lifestyle Sedentary? 2. Food Habits - Do you eat oily, fried, Sour food often ? 3. Drugs -  Do you Smoke , or drink Alcohol or take any other drugs ? Opium 4. Disease - Any Chronic Illness like Diabetes , HTN , Obesity, Hormonal issues ? 5. Stress and Anxiety - Any Tension on Head related to Family or Job ? 6. Medicines - Are you taking any medicines for chronic illnesses? 7. Obesity - weight can impact sex life negatively. 8. High Blood Pressure - certain medicines . . So be careful while taking BP Medicines. 9. Excessive Masturbation Please answer all the above questions and send me answers, I will send you the complete treatment protocol for this.