diabetes-icon

FeelingTired and Restless

I am doing intercourse two times per week.I am able to satisfy my wife.But problem is after each intercourse i am becoming tired,restless and getting Body pain and head ache.My penis size is small(2 Inch)and at the time of erection it is enlarging(upto 4 Inches).I am taking tablets for hyper tension.No Diabetis.I am allergic to dust using levocetrizine whenever problem is there.

Doctor Answers (1) on FeelingTired and Restless

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
10 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Diabetologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello I understand your concern. Your problem is easily treatable. But you need to answer few questions before I prescribe you the best prescription. 1. Lifestyle - Do you do any Exercise or is your lifestyle Sedentary? 2. Food Habits - Do you eat oily, fried, Sour food often ? 3. Drugs -  Do you Smoke , or drink Alcohol or take any other drugs ? Opium 4. Disease - Any Chronic Illness like Diabetes , HTN , Obesity, Hormonal issues ? 5. Stress and Anxiety - Any Tension on Head related to Family or Job ? 6. Medicines - Are you taking any medicines for chronic illnesses? 7. Obesity - weight can impact sex life negatively. 8. High Blood Pressure - certain medicines . . So be careful while taking BP Medicines. 9. Excessive Masturbation Please answer all the above questions and send me answers, I will send you the complete treatment protocol for this.