Feeling weak
I feel weak after doing anything which is slightly strenous. I want to overcome this. Is there any homeopathic treatment for this?

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Gud evening madam. It may be due to anaemia or some hormonal imbalance or some deficiency. I am Dr Madhusudan B K, from Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy, Mahalakshmi Layout, Bengaluru
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi my name is Dr Jagat shah( M.D. Homoeopathy) I would like you to know that definitely there is medicine in homoeopathy for your problem. Please contact Total Health Care to arrange appointment. I would be happy  to help you with your issue. Take care and have healthy day. Dr jagat shah.