cardiologist-icon
Feeling weak heart
From last 4-5 days, my mother feeling too much weakness and weakness from heart. we had consult with physician but physician saying that it is due to low sleeping and tention. Kindly suggest me what should i do.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

Please share detailed medical history Patient needs to be examined personally before commenting anything Still get ECG and echo done and consult with a cardiologist Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What symptoms is she facing? And how can you say weakness at heart? Yes it might be due to tension and not sleeping well. So work on those factors. Ask her to get good sleep for at least 7-8 hours a day. Have a lot of greens and fruits.  Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.