cardiologist-icon
Feeling uneasy in my chest
Feeling uneasy in my chest I had covid positive 6 days back and now I'm not having an problem but feeling little tired ness and uneasy in chest. Oxy meter reading is showing correct. Suggest me what could be the problem..

Continue medication advised... If not feeling improved.. Adjust the medication... Take absolute rest... Hydrate well...
hydrate... consult if need any clarification..
A sense of general fatigue is common during recovery from any illness and Covid is no exception. Eat well and be positive
It’s normal to feel tired and have weakness ,bodyache during Covid recovery period