Feeling uncomfortable
I'm pregnant from last 6 weeks & not feeling well from last 2 weeks , i always felt like vomit & very tired this all makes me very unhappy & irritating . I don't like to eat anything please assist as do i need to take medicine for this as I'm very confused is this usual or there is some major issue with me

Hello, early morning nausea and vomiting is common in first trimester , its due to high hcg level , you may also have burning sensation of stomach .. All these symptoms will subside in few weeks , have biscuits in morning , avoid spicy. Fatty food items . If it's severe weather consult gynaecologist.