Feeling un bearable pains

Doctor, From the last two days i am very panic suffering from body pains especially my knee and ankles are very panic and light symptoms of headache and dimmed head BP is normal No fever Motion is also free what to do pls suggest

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Pain is a very vague symptom and it may point to a lot of conditions. We cannot pin point any one. I would suggest you take a tab. Zerodol-p twice a day for 2 days and cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for 10 days. If it still persists, then consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. body ache can occur due to a number of reasons like gout, osteoarthritis, viral fever, obesity, etc. you will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. so kindly consult a orthopedic and general physician for further evaluation and management.