Feeling too sleepy
I feel too sleepy now a days in the morning , I don't smoke , I don't booze regularly , I go for a run early in the morning , wen I come back and get done with bath and break fast I get sleepy a lot , I was suffering from hypothyroid from a year ago , I finished two courses of thyronorm drug , it was relapsing again , havnt got tested again for thyroid since 6 months .. Am helpless with this disorder , I cannot control the sleep at all .. Please help me

Dr. Sheetal Aversekar
Diabetologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

There are no courses for hypothyroidism. Its a permanent condition and the treatment is lifelong. Its one of the causes of increased sleepiness. Other cause could be inadequate sleep at night.