Feeling tired always
Sometimes i used to feel too much tired. If i walk also for 10mins,i feel so tired that it becomes difficult for me to talk also. And back side of the legs(below knee) will be paining(severe),mostly in night while sleeping. Are these symptoms of any disease??

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello Feeling fatigue may be due to many causes. It may simple lack of proper food intake of good sleep. It may be due to anaemia some other illness. Even hormonal imbalance, like thyroid hormone may also cause fatigue. Low BP or less glucose levels in blood, like in diabetes or hypoglycemia is also another cause. At your age, it is uncommon, specially the intensity that you are telling. You can consult me for advice & treatment, if necessary Good day

Feelings of fatigue often have an obvious cause, such as: Alcohol use or abuse Caffeine use Excessive physical activity Inactivity Lack of sleep Medications, such as antihistamines, cough medicines and cold remedies Unhealthy eating habits Fatigue is a common symptom of mental health problems, such as: Anxiety Depression Grief Stress Unrelenting exhaustion may be a sign of a medical condition or underlying illness, Consult physician...