Feeling sexually aroused
My problem is that when i m with a girl, i only think about having sex with her. I am in a relationship with a girl for 1.5 months and she has told me categorically that she doesn't want to do anything physical. While talking on phone i will easily say that it's fyn with me. But when she comes to stay in my room, i can't resist myself from touching her. Even my last girlfriend had told me once that for me sex is everything and that i do not see anything else. I don't know why this happens to me.

Hello....... At this age due to increased libido and lack of self control you are facing this problem... You have been practised to think like this from long time, you have to change yourself completely , For this willingness to accept weakness and putting efforts to change self behavior is required. Consult psychiatrist...