Feeling of blockage in ear
Hello doctor, i consulted a doctor recently as i felt that there was some blockage inside my ear,a feeling like water is stuck inside. Doctor checked my ear, cleaned the wax and an audio test was also done. Everything came out to be normal but I'm still not feeling comfortable, the feeling of variable pressure inside the ear is still present. The doctor has prescribed tinnicar tablet for a month, I've been taking it since 10 days but still I cannot see any development. Please help me out as this is causing lot of discomfort. Thankyou.

Do valsalva maneuver 15 times a day. Steam inhalation.

Feeling of blockage could be due to wax, fungal or other infection, sequelae of cold and eustacian tube blockage. Only an examination will be able to give information regarding the problem.