Feeling light headedness
Feeling light headed and weak shivery body (not chills) . First I thought it was hunger. But even post lunch I felt the same. Slept for around 2 hours, woke up and felt the same. When I walk , don't feel tired but I stand still and feel the dizziness. I lie down , I feel it. Typing this feeling weakness in hands

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi your symptoms suggestive of viral fever it takes long time to get rid of your muscles and joint pain...analgesics will help u to reduce symptoms consult physician if symptoms r too troublesome
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi since there is increased number of dengue fever these day s . we have seen patients presenting with these symptoms because of low platelet count initially on evaluation of which test was found positive . Kindly get your blood routine done to see for any abnormal counts . and consult physician to get your blood pressure n sugar levels checked and also get examined.