Feeling light headedness

Feeling light headed and weak shivery body (not chills) . First I thought it was hunger. But even post lunch I felt the same. Slept for around 2 hours, woke up and felt the same. When I walk , don't feel tired but I stand still and feel the dizziness. I lie down , I feel it. Typing this feeling weakness in hands

Doctor Answers (2) on Feeling light headedness

Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi your symptoms suggestive of viral fever it takes long time to get rid of your muscles and joint pain...analgesics will help u to reduce symptoms consult physician if symptoms r too troublesome
Dr. Rashmi T V
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hi since there is increased number of dengue fever these day s . we have seen patients presenting with these symptoms because of low platelet count initially on evaluation of which test was found positive . Kindly get your blood routine done to see for any abnormal counts . and consult physician to get your blood pressure n sugar levels checked and also get examined.