Feeling hard and puffy eyes
Hello, I am facing hardness in my left eye while moving also it feels hard, I feel there is a pimple kind of red lump inside the edge of the eyelid which is since 1 week now and cause itchyness and sometimes the whole eye pains. I am applying warm water cloth on my eyes it relieves a little but the scenario remains the same. I don't have ice cubes in house. Have little puffyness as well in the same eye. I work on computer for long hours due to job. Please suggest some relief and please find attached pictures. Thanks

It look like chalazion Take Tab.. Augmentin 625 mg... 1 tablet twice a day for 5 days after meal Tab pan 40 ... 1 tablet twice a day for 5 days before meal Tab enzoflam... 1 tablet twice a day for 5 days after meal Hot fomentation... 4 times a day Eye oinment occupol... 2/day Eye drop refresh tear... 6/day
Do not ignore any signs in the eyes or nose in these pandemic times . Get yourself physically examined by an Ophthalmologist immediately before the disease progresses . Dr Tejesh A.Mehta Indore
Hello... That lump is suggestive of chalazion. Keep doing warm compresses and apply zaha ointment along lid margin Having said that, share close up pic of eye only for detailed evaluation