Feeling dizzy and weak.
There is very light amount of pain on my back neck.Which is disturbing.Also from morning i m feeling dizzy like heads heavy and i feel like something is throwing my head around. Morning when i just closed my eyes my head felt dizzy with closed eyes. Also legs feel a little weak and apart. i have gastritis problem

Hello.. I suggest you consult a physician first as you are having dizziness..well the common causes may be lack of nutrition. Lack of having proper food,anemia,due to sinusitis or may also be to middle ear disturbances or bppv...for gastritis you need to strt having food on time,drink atleast 3-5 ltrs per day,avoid spicy and oily food..do not worry..