Feeling dizzy and nauseated
I recently underwent testing,  GGT(90.61),SGOT(38.71), SGPT(62.71) reports were abnormal, apart from this triglycerides is on higher side as well. I am feeling dizzy and very nauseated, especially while sitting and after having food from past few weeks. Is this something that I should be worried about ? Or is it side-effect of the any of the medicine

Hydrate well with electral Vomikind sos Restrict fat.
8446860x370 for consultation

Mam full blood investigation are needed , there is a chance you might have mild  jaundice Please contact a  nearby physician with your reports and history If you wish you can consult via practo app or via WhatsApp87545649six4 Don't delay , take care Regards
History noted sir
please consult for detailed prescription and other investigations
if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
Are u having abdominal pain in right side sometime?? Consult me instant Diagnosis and treatment instant