Feeling discomfort
I feel bloating and fullness . Stomach makes weired sound. When i put my hand and press in my stomach i hear sounds of cramping and soury taste comes in mouth. I am totally helpless tried so many medicines bt still it happens everyday. I am fed up of my life. I am just 24year . please help me.

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi May be your complaint is that of flatulence & indigestion. Are your bowels moving regularly? Avoid spicy food Avoid potatoes & reduce intake of pulses. Take a bit of ginger after food Take Carbo veg 30 (Homoeo),  5 drops in about 50ml of water, 3 times a day, before food, for 5 days. Report back after a week Good luck