Bloating and weired noise
I have bloating followed by pulsating in the abdomin and noise. Which is the medicine for bloating? Please help me

Dr. Harisha N L

When gas doesn't pass through belching or flatulence, it can build up in the stomach and intestines and lead to bloating. With bloating, you may also have abdominal pain that can vary from mild and dull to sharp and intense. Passing gas or having a bowel movement may relieve the pain. Bloating may be related to: Eating fatty foods, which can delay stomach emptying and make you feel uncomfortably full..Drinking carbonated beverages or eating gassy foods...Eating too quickly, drinking through a straw, chewing gum or sucking on candies, resulting in swallowing air...Stress or anxiety...SmokingA gastrointestinal infection, blockage or diseaseIrritable bowel syndrome, a condition characterized by abdominal pain or cramping and changes in bowel function...Conditions such as celiac disease or lactose intolerance in which the intestines aren't able to digest and absorb certain components of food To reduce bloating, it may help to avoid or reduce the amount of gas-producing foods you eat. Many carbohydrates cause gas, and the following items are common culprits: Beans,Broccoli,Cabbage,Carbonated drinks,Cauliflower,Chewing gum,Fruits, such as apples, peaches and pears,Hard candy,Lettuce,Milk and milk products,OnionsSugar alcohols found in sugar-free foods (sorbitol, mannitol and xylitol)Whole-grain foods consult doctors if symptoms persists long even after following above methods regards