cardiologist-icon
Feeling chest discomfort
Feeling chest pain but don know why its happening since long time .when i get tensed i feel some chest tightness near my left side... When ever i have go through work pressure ..i have been using bp medicine but after regular check up bp was normal then i left taking the medicine.please suggest in my case?

Hello.. Well chest discomfort may be due to gastritis also in your case... You need not always think Of a cardiac issue...so I suggest you to consult a physician get examined..get an ecg and see for changes...if no issues then you need to be treated for gastritis