Feeling alone
I had 2 breakups this year, I was serious in both times, i made no mistakes , i trusted blindly and got cheated twice. Now i get angry and cry whenever i remember those moments. I avoid phone calls of my friends , also i don't feel like meeting them, i don't go to college . The thing that damaged me so much is i think is her behaviour change, at good times she was so polite , elegant and lovely to speak with, but now she speaks very rubbish to me. I still can't believe how this all happened with me, i made no mistakes. I have no one to share my prblms. Please help and guide me.

Hi I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Analysis your relationship by benefit analysis method as first write a sentence that I am in relationship with this...girl And followed two colums - 1my personal benefits to being in relationship, 2 my personal losses to being in relationship. Write all your personal, emotional, economical, social, familiel, educational, occupational benefits and losses.  Result will surprise you and help you to overcome from your emotional attachment.
Do consult with nearest Clinical Psychologist
Hi Sir Thanks for seeking help here. Definitely you need supportive therapy. You are deep grief. You need to heal fast... Talk to someone....if you can't able to cope then you will fall into depression.