Feel slepy afr morng walk

I feel sleepy after morning walk. I sleep at night around 11.30 and wake up at 5.30 . And i go for a morning after completing 2 round of shivaji park. I eat poha at local. And when i come in my room i feel a lot sleep and i have to take a sleep for at least 45 min. But after this sleep i feel a lot of refreshed and energetic. Is it good or bad. Is taking gluconde daily good for body. Should i take gluconde before walk. Can gluconde cause diabetes in future.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Ur weight is less 8-10 KGS and ur sleep is disturbed gain muscle to increase strength stamina and also have proper sleep.

Hello there...., I went through your query....adequate Sleep  is very important...., many people have an improvement in their symptoms if they maintain a regular sleep schedule, usually seven to eight hours of sleep per night....Scheduled naps during the day will also help. ... Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends....