Feel pain on my left eyebrows area
Under my left eye brows i'm getting very bad pain I can not bare it I thought its bcoz of my eyesight so I went to the eye specialist my eyes are absoultly fine. I'm scared do I have a tumor or something else. Please tell me what should I do?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. If you had a Tumor, don't you think​ the ophthalmologist would have told you? Don't think too much. Take a pain killer. Tab. Zerodol-p twice a day after food for 3 days. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards.