chest-icon

Feel energyless

Sir, I feel always energyless and my lags joints are pain slowly and I am feel that wait are putting on my chest

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

You have not mentioned the time when your problems started. Get ur CBC, thyroid profile, RBS, vitamin D & B12. Revert with the reports.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

Hello I understand your concern. This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment . But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment. 1. What's your age ? 2. Whats your Height and weight ? 3. Since when do you have this problem ? 4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem? 5. Do you take any other medicines ? 6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise? 7. Do you have any acidity problem ? 8. Do you drink or smoke ? 9. Any constipation problem ? 10. Any Drugs history ? Please answer the above questions and private consult for the same. All the best

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to get a few tests done like cbc, vitamin b12 and vitamin d3 profile. Cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for 10 days would be of help. Revert with the reports. Have a high protein and calcium rich diet. Kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
You need to visit general physician in a hospital with good quality lab for best results
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi
Get vitD and vitB12 level done... Drink plenty of water and Include exercise in your daily routine