Feeding problem
My daughter is 1 month old on breast feed. Elders says you are producing less milk that's why she want feed so soon . She sleep less. So I just wanna know can I give her powder milk and in how much quantity.

Hello.. No please do not give the baby top feeds or any sort of powdered milk...first 6 months the baby should be exclusively breast fed..not even water...well you may feel that the milk is less but u assure you that as you start feeding the milk will increase...frequent nursing is the key  for increasing breast milk...apart from that it's good that you are feeling on demand...it's okay if you need more..10 times and all is okay...don't worry...thank you