cardiologist-icon
Feedback on 3D heart Echo
I am a student of IIT Madras currently specializing in biomedical engineering. My thesis project is based on finding LV pumping weaknesses using heart ultrasound images by developing artificial intelligence to minimize the time taken by the doctor. I am looking for a cardiologist who can help me analyze some of the sample 3D echo images I already have and to explain how a doctor analyses them so that I can make suitable hypotheses for developing the software. Any help in the field of analysing heart images would be extremely helpful. Further association for research shall be welcome.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

You need to consult a cardiologist in Chennai I would suggest you to approach Apollo hospital