Fear,speaking with fear

I have anxiety when I hold a tea cups my hands will shake,even I climb ladder my legs will shiver to reduce it whom I consult
views-icons 18 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

you need to consult psychiatrists for proper counselling...discuss deeply the issues that you are facing with they will surely help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?