Fear of teeth expansion
I went to a dentist he took my impression pics measurement etc and did study on my case.aftr that he told me to wear a teeth expansion to make my teeth expand and allign well.also i have a teeth bridge for 2teeths.i m affraid that between the treatment he will remove my bridge.is that painful to remove a bridge??and most important is plz give me well details abt teeth expansion process.i think that i might be feel nausea aftr wearing that tool nearby my throat.m nt yet ready to take appointment and go fr treatment

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

The dentist who has taken the impression must have come to the conclusions (that he has mentioned to you) after proper arch analysis and interpretation of the X-rays.. .. he is a better judge at this point for the correct treatment plan.....  please convey your apprehensions to him clearly so that he can guide you about the potential discomforts that you might experience during the intermediate stage of the treatment..... Regards.....
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello..dentist might have taken impression for orthodontic treatment.It wont be unbearable pain as such.go ahead and get the treatment done without any doubts or fear.
Dr. Sanjay Nayak Sujir
Dentist 24 yrs exp Mangalore

Although it's unclear what u mean by teeth expansion ...but I guess he has asked u to do orthodontic treatment ...to align the teeth ...before a definitive bridge is placed... Also bridges are nowadays removed painlessly by grinding them without any damage to the underlying tooth So go ahead and get that smile u always wanted .. Cheers