Fear of death
Have been under constant stress due to joint family problems. Recently faced few of my near ones losing life. Now sometimes I feel suffocated and fear death. Don't like night as I feel may not get up in the morning. Please help.

Hello. To cope up with such stressful situations homoeopathy can be a great help to you. Visit a good homoeopathic doctor in person and discuss with him / her, you will definitely get good response.
Drink plenty of water daily. Do pranayam and meditation regularly. And don't stress yourself. Be courageous. And don't forget Life is a journey - Complete it.

+129
Chat with a doctor
Hi..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms.... Consult your Psychiatrist they will do the needful.....