liver-icon

Fatty liver

Sir iam suffereing from mildy fatty liver from 2 year. Sometime I faced gastric problem pain in chest and lower abdominal.i am suffering also amblical hernia iam not feeling well in stomach. In the week three days feeling well only.At that time I am taking RAZO D medicine after feeling better but this is not a solution I want relex without medicine.recently iam doing blood test like LFT. KFT LIPOD PROFILE OR ANOTHER TEST ALL REPORTS COME NEGATIVE. URIC ACID APPEAR 7.22.ONLY AND GAMA GT ALSO INCREASING.

Doctor Answers (1) on Fatty liver

Fatty liver with normal liver function tests is nothing to worry about. Your other investigations are also normal and so your problem of umbilical hernia should be taken care of. For that you should consult your surgeon if any surgical intervention is required. You may be suffering from acidity due to gastritis. You may have to take Tab Pantocid 40mg OD. Avoid hot spicy meals, tea, coffee and aerated drinks. Meals soulful be taken at regular intervals. Normal exercise and Yoga will be helpful. It will be better if you can consult your family physician for better understanding of the disease and treatment.