Fatty lever problem
Sometime get pain on right side of the stomach.gas problem.no sleep due to gas problem and pain of right side.always feel heaviness in stomach. i take oily food like parantha,Puri,samosa and breadpakoda cooked at home once in a 7-10days.travelling job outside food take to survive. i am vegetarian.diagnosed with grade 2 fatty lever.please advice to get rid of this problem.

Hello dear with diet modification and liver tonics you can get rid of this pain and isssue...
Please consult with me on my private chat window for full treatment details and diet chart..