Fatigue and can't eat pro
Can't able to eat properly ,fatigue, vomiting sensation, heat burn in chest . Can anyone give me suggestions for treatment

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Since when are you facing these problems? Burning sensation in chest can be due to acid reflux. Here are a few things that you can do. Have meals at regular intervals and instead of having three huge meals, have 5 smaller meals. Drink lots of water, one glass of milk before bed. Tab. Pepcia-L once or twice a day half an hour before food for 3 days. Consult a physician in person if still persists. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.