Fat tissues ( Lipomas)

Hi, I'm suffering from lipoma called as glands or fat tissues. It's on my two hands day by day size is increasing and the numbers of glands also increasing.. Request you to please suggest me a good Dr. I have been to kims they said there is no treatment for it.. Only by Surgery u can remove but I was not happy with his reply. Many thanks. Shirish.
views-icons 62 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Lumps in the skin are not uncommon in general population but since in your case it's increasing in size, it requires medical attention. Consider meeting a Dermatologist or plastic surgeon for physical examination. If needed an FNAC or skin biopsy can be done to ascertain the nature of this lump. Skin biopsy will be both diagnostic and therapeutic if it's done. Don't delay the consultation. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala  New Delhi