Fat tissue
There are many fat tissue on my whole body which are increasing day by day ..consulting with doctor he is saying there is no medicine but operation is only the way to remove those tissue which increases high. 1) So there is any way by which I remove them without operation 2) how can I stop for new one

Dr. Deepak K L Gowda
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 25 yrs exp Bangalore

I need to see you personally to assess. by you are description it seems to be lipoma, in which case it needs removal for cosmetic reason. With regards Dr Deepak consultant cosmetic and plastic surgeon