Fat.........................
The problem is: I feel I've slight fat on the chest, so to tackle this.I will raise my shoulder to hide. But I got this habit. This giving me pain on shoulders and back. So, please advise me: 1) How to improve postures overall and 2) To get rid of chest fat.

Take medohara guggulu 2-0-2 after food Do powder massage daily followed by oil massage.
do regular excercise and yoga like dhanurasana , natarajasana , ek pada rajakapotasana , gomukhasana  and sooryanamaskara.
avoid curds junk and oily food.drink hot water regularly. for any query you can consult online.thank you